Skip Navigation

Contact Us

Most 4-H-related questions can be answered by your county's 4-H agent, located in your county Cooperative Extension office. If you live in New Jersey, you can contact the Rutgers Cooperative Extension office in your county. If you do not live in New Jersey, you'll need to contact a Cooperative Extension office in your state. If you need to contact the state 4-H office, it can be reached at:

Department of 4-H Youth Development
Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station
88 Lipman Drive
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8525
Phone: 848-932-3700
Fax: 732-932-7541